During this COVID-19 pandemic, we want you to know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers as we work through these tough times. While we’re getting accustomed to a new temporary normal, take this opportunity to spend quality time with your family. Or get a jump start on that spring cleaning list. Or get to that wretched attic that hasn’t been cleaned out yet.
What we’re doing right now
- We are adhering to the social distancing guidelines within our office.
- We have 3 staff members in the office and they are maintaining the social distancing regulations – the desks are already more than 6 feet apart from one another.
- We are also frequently sanitizing frequently touched surfaces in our office.
- Our drivers are also instructed to practice social distancing on job sites.
- All staff members, in and out of the office, are instructed to practice frequent hand washing, following CDC guidelines.
We are here for all your spring cleaning needs, job site waste collection, or anything in between. Give us a call or contact us through social media or our website with any questions you have. We are in this together Delmarva.