Looking for a dumpster or container that will help with your projects, but not one that is too large?
The professionals at Rob Breeding’s Roll-Off Service offer a perfectly-sized 20-yard containers for rent for these smaller projects. With a height of 3.5 ft., a width of 8 ft., and a length of 20 ft., these are the smallest containers that we offer and are perfect for those jobs that don’t really leave behind too much of a mess or do not have much debris. However, they are more than large enough to accommodate your D.I.Y. jobs around the house. Our expert staff will be glad to answer any questions you might have about these containers we have available.
Here are some projects suggestions where our 20-yard container would be a perfect fit:
- Removing Clutter: A 20-yard container will come in handy whenever you are clearing away junk from your basement, garage, guest room, attic, or anywhere else around the house for years. Have questions on what you can put in our containers? Click here to learn.
- Downsizing Before Moving: When it’s time to move into a new home, you will want to get rid of any excess or outdated furniture, carpets, clothes, and even appliances. If that is the case, then the experienced team at Rob Breeding’s Roll-off believes a 20-yard container will be the right fit.
- Waste Disposal: Naturally, you’re going to have waste and trash left over after any home improvement project. You should rent a 20-yard container, to dispose of debris like siding, shingles, drywall, roof tiles, carpet, and anything else home building related.
- Cleaning Up Yard Waste: After you finish making your yard the envy of the neighborhood, we recommend that you use a sturdy 20-yard container to hold tree limbs, shrub clippings, leaf collections, and other yard waste. And hey, that’s less trips to the brush dump for you!
- Post Event Cleanup: A 20-yard container is an ideal fit for any events you are hosting. These events range from 5Ks, carnivals, large family celebrations, etc. Make sure you ask the dedicated staff at Rob Breeding’s Roll-Off Service for more information about this.
Choosing The Right Dumpster
Not sure if this size is right for your needs? Give us a call and we’ll gladly listen to your needs and recommend the right container for the job.
Having an incorrectly sized container causes frustration and hassle and can end up costing you large amounts of money and time. That is why you should speak with our expert team about your project and let us help you choose the most compatible container for your needs.
The professionals at Rob Breeding’s Roll-Off Service cannot wait to show you our 20-yard containers and assist you in properly taking care of your projects. Contact us about renting one today!